The cold extrusion press is designed to produce parts of the exact size with a minimum number of mechanical operations for large-scale and mass production.
The cold extrusion method is one of the most economical and high-performance methods for making forgings accurate to size with minimal processing for large volumes and mass production. Metal savings in comparison with cutting up to 50%. Labor productivity is increased five or more times. The following advantages should be added: increased durability and wear resistance, increased strength due to the favorable arrangement of fibers, in some cases it may be cheaper.
Features of press design
Modified lever-swivel drive 2.5-3 times compared with conventional lever-swivel drive.
2. The rigid welded construction of the bed consists of a bed, racks, and the crown is tightened with tie rods. It has wide side openings for placement of automation equipment.
3. Eight long rectangular slider guides retain high accuracy of the slider movement, high quality of forgings, extended zone for application of eccentric loads and increased tool durability.
4. There are multi-position (from three to five) lower and upper knockouts with great effort and blows.
5. Mechanical adjustment of the closed height with an accuracy of 0.1 mm.
6. Control the temperature of the main bearings.
7. Drive to connect automation.
8. Low-inertia single-disk clutch and brake.
9. Centralized lubrication with oil control lubrication at each point.
10. All controls and controls are located on the main control panel.
11. High energy opportunities.
12. The minimum strain rate dramatically increases tool life.
13. The two-point suspension of the slider improves the stability of the slider, expands the area of application of eccentric loads, increases the tool’s wear resistance and allows to obtain high precision forgings.
14. The frame is tightened with a special hydraulic device.
15. There is a tonnage indicator.
16. The press can be delivered at the request of the client.
17. The press operates in automatic mode with a variable number of strokes depending on the forged forgings.